L’Institut VEDECOM sera présent au Movin’On Summit, le sommet mondial de la mobilité durable qui a lieu cette année du 4 au 6 juin 2019, à Montréal au Canada. Une délégation de collaborateurs assistera à cet événement majeur, en tant que participants mais aussi...lire plus
The VEDECOM Institute will be present at Movin’On, the international summit on sustainable mobility, held this year from 4-6 June 2019 in Montreal, Canada. A delegation will visit and speak at this major event. Workshops, conferences, working sessions: the chance for VEDECOM to show the world what it does and to strengthen its ecosystem.
Movin’On Summit: « The Davos of mobility » (Le Figaro)
In an ecosystem of more than 5000 leaders from academia, politics, cities and the business world, Movin’On is the international summit on sustainable mobility. For the 2019 edition, the theme is « Solutions for multi-modal ecosystems », focusing on 5 main issues: decarbonization and air quality, multimodal urban transit and society, innovative technologies, goods transportation and multimodality, and circular economy. 58 major issues will be explored to identify and put in place actionable solutions to rise to the mobility challenges. Over 80 speakers will participate during the three days, a « village » will bring together the 40 best start-ups in the sphere of mobility, 47 working sessions will be proposed with fun activities, braindates, road tests, micro-mobility tracks, and much more. The programme is varied and innovative to give participants a clearer view of the technological world in which to experiment with the mobilities of tomorrow.
VEDECOM’s contribution will show its various spheres of expertise, from the electric vehicle to the autonomous vehicle, as well as its training offer concerning mobilities of the future.
For the first time, the VEDECOM Institute will be represented at the Movin’On Summit. It will contribute to the reflection via different types of actions:
- Three workshops entitled « Mobility is something you learn! » to test knowledge and perception of new mobilities through fun activities (4 June at 2pm and 5pm and 7 June at 11am);
- A speech by Sylvie Thromas, Director of the Institute’s Training Programme, on the subject of the utility and means to implement for a teaching approach for new mobilities, to foster the deployment of new solutions (5 June at 10am);
- A speech by Stéphanie Coeugnet, Manager of the Laboratory of New Uses at VEDECOM, on the theme of acceptability, or how to contribute to the acceptance of autonomous vehicles by working on their subjective representation (4 June at 4pm);
- The participation of Gilles Le Calvez, Director of the Vehicle Programme, in a working session organised by TOTAL on the theme of electric battery charging and particularly the new « Plug and Charge » technology: new technical standards for recharge identification and payment systems, universal compatibility of the charging stations, and cooperation between the different stakeholders in the research ecosystem will be studied. Objective: to address the issue of a simple, secure and pleasant user experience (4 June at 3.15pm);
- Rémi Bastien, Chairman of the Institute, will participate in a conference on the theme of « Ethics and the challenges of ownership, data security, and data sharing » to better understand how to use data to promote secure and sustainable mobility (6 June at 9am).
Articles récents :
Nouvelle démonstration de VEDECOM sur le véhicule autonome à l’occasion de l’Intelligent Vehicle Symposium
27 mai 2019 Dans le cadre de la 30ème édition de l’Intelligent Vehicle Symposium (IV2019) le 12 juin 2019, l’Institut VEDECOM coordonne, avec l’IFSTTAR et Mines ParisTech l’accueil de plus de 20 démonstrations qui auront lieu sur les pistes d’essai de...lire plus
Bilan positif pour l’Institut VEDECOM a l’issue des 4 jours de stand, démonstrations et conférences lors du salon EVS32, le rendez-vous scientifique international autour du véhicule électrique et ses différentes solutions de recharge. L’événement avait lieu du 19 au...lire plus