17 March 2020
Given the changes to the health situation in France and to contribute to the shared effort to fight the Coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic, VEDECOM and its subsidiary VEDECOM Tech have taken all possible prevention and business continuity measures.
PREVENTING THE CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
- Access to VEDECOM sites is prohibited starting Tuesday 17 March 2020 until further notice.
These measures concern the headquarters at the mobiLAB, the laboratories and workshops at Hall A on the tracks, and IVM VEDECOM in Paris.
- All professional travel is prohibited until further notice.
CONTINUING ACTIVITIES WITH REMOTE WORKING
Thanks to an HR policy encouraging remote working, we were able to rapidly extend this method to all our employees. All meetings with our partners are held remotely.
The resources made available to VEDECOM employees:
- Secure remote access to our computing resources
- Data and document sharing platforms
- Video conferencing tools for internal and outside meetings such as Teams, Skype, and Webex.
- An online and telephone hotline
CONTACTING THE INSTITUTE
Our receptionists continue to answer the phones.
VEDECOM switchboard: +33 (0)1 30 97 01 80
Contact the Institute online: http://www.vedecom.fr/contact/
MobiLAB continues to receive post.
We hope that these measures will help to limit the spread of the virus while allowing our work to continue, as well as our relationships and operations with our partners and suppliers.
We would like to express our full support to our partners, particularly the automotive sector and the local authorities working to help individuals and businesses.
Research and development in the service of sustainable mobility continue. Thank you for your trust.