VEDECOM and Vector are pleased to invite you to an e-Mobility Symposium on October, 20th and 21st in VEDECOM offices located in Versailles (mobiLAB) in order to deal with charging systems’ technologies and the stakes of their interoperability.
A focus on CCS (Combined Charging System) interfaces’ test and validation means will be made. They are indeed a real asset to ensure charging systems’ interoperability, which is key to boost ISO 15118 adoption and deployment on a large scale.
This topic was muck talked about in June during the EVS35, the biggest international symposium on e-mobility and electric vehicles that took place in Oslo.
Event’s schedule as of today :
Day 1 – Thursday, October 20th : open to all
- Keynotes and testimonials from experts and industrials
- Live demos and test sessions
- Networking between experts and members of our ecosystem
Day 2 – Friday, October 21st : private sessions
- Dedicated sessions with VEDECOM experts to discuss ISO 15118 and OCPP
- Vehicles and charging systems private test sessions with Vector CCTS
- For VEDECOM:
- Paul Coyne, charging system project engineer
- For VECTOR:
- Wasilios Souflis, local product line manager