The purpose of the VEDECOM Institute’s, which boasts extensive expertise in its three fields of research, is to:
- Support skill development in the automotive industry staff on our research fields.
- Support innovating mobility solutions integration
- Increase attractivity of the mobility sector for the young.
VEDECOM’s training offer
The VEDECOM Institute brings together a high level of expertise in its three fields of research. The scope of our expertise allows us to share our technical excellence and the forward-looking vision of our experts, to explore the socio-economic challenges raised by new technologies and uses of mobility and to mix theoretical and experimental training.
Topics adressed :
- context, technical problems and social challenges
- human factors : behaviour and uses
- civil liability and legal status
- rise of new mobility solutions and services
- infrastructure development
- relation with public policies
- accessibility and social inclusion
- The participants have access to simulators, laboratories, prototyping workshops, demonstrators and a test track (Satory) and benefit, amongst others, from digital tools favouring interaction.
- Our offer is based on our academic partners’ network
- Continuous and initial training
- Our training courses can be organized within a company. We consider all specific training requests relating to our fields of expertise. Our custom designed solutions adapt to your issues.